The Farmville Area Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of business and professional men and women who have joined together to promote the civic and economic progress of the community. Through the cooperation of effort, members of the Chamber of Commerce endeavor to improve the conditions under which trade, commerce and industry are conducted, in order that the community may grow and develop.
The Farmville Chamber of Commerce protects and promotes the general welfare of the community it serves. The area’s economic stability and future growth is directly related to the clarity of vision and caliber of work of the Chamber.
The Farmville Area Chamber of Commerce has a major impact on business, local income, and the future growth of the town and surrounding area. The Chamber of Commerce extends an invitation to business leaders and individuals to become actively involved in the success of Farmville.
Learn more at FarmvilleNCChamber.org.
Member Benefits and Special Services
Membership in the Farmville Area Chamber of Commerce provides increased visibility and credibility for businesses. The Chamber also:
- Provides business referrals
- Serves as a public information office
- Provides a member directory
- Facilitates Business After Hours events
- Assists with Job Fairs
- Provides newcomer and relocation packets
- Promotes Farmville through advertising and public relations campaigns
- Advocates for the business community
- Partners with Pitt Community College to offer educational opportunities
- Supports and promotes the FACTS initiative
The Chamber organizes Grand Openings and Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies for new businesses. Invitations are designed, produced and mailed to town officials, dignitaries and the Chamber membership. Arrangements are made for media coverage of the event.
Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 2:00pm